Now, you can print one or two, a dozen or hundreds of items with a name, logo or custom design. The Imprintor System can be used to imprint anything you can think of. Imprinting can be done on pens, flashlights, coffee mugs, napkins, badge holders or golf balls - just about anything.
We've combined a few basic facts to give you a better understanding of the Imprintor System.
- The maximum imprint area is 2 5/8” in diameter.
- All parts for the machine are made and assembled in our factory in Oglesby, IL.
- We supply and stock all products, inks, parts and holders for the Imprintor at our office and can ship them out within 48 hours from when you place your order.
- The Imprintor comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Our template software program is PC based (designed for Windows 98 2nd Edition, ME 2000, XP, NT).
- To correctly burn a plate, your printer needs to be 1200 dpi or better (inkjet or laser).
- The Imprintor is designed to print one color at a time. It is possible to do a two color imprint on some products.
- We sell a wide range of products for you to imprint but you are not limited to our products. You can use ours or your own.
- A 1 oz. bottle of ink will print 1,000-1,500 imprints, depending on the size of your image.
- An average markup for re-sale would be at least 100%.
- Some items, depending on the quantity ordered, can be tripled for re-sale.
- We recommend charging your customers a $20-$30 set-up fee for each order. This is standard in the industry and will more than cover your cost for the plate and supplies.
- The Pads and Plates last for thousands of prints, as long as they are taken care of properly.
- The ink well on the machine is a closed ink well, allowing the ink to stay fresh for up to a week for re-use (sometimes requiring a few drops of thinner to refresh).
- Once the plates are exposed (burned), they are permanent. They can be reused to print the same image, but they can not be exposed for a new imprint. Just be sure to store your plates flat and clean of ink.
- Malcolm Roebuck is the inventor of Imprintor. He is also the inventor of Badge-A-Minit, a button-making company that has been in business for over 33 years!